- AliciaAsked on August 12, 2012 at 07:56 PM
I created a form as a guest to test it out. copied the code to my website and thought the form worked great. went back, made a few edits and added the updated code. A few weeks later I created another form and signed up with an acct to start monitoring repsonses and to upgrade to a premium account. Now I can't find or access the first form I created as a guest to update and make changes to it. I have the source code, can you help me retrieve the form that way and add it to my new account? I don't want to have to recreate the whole form.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 08:09 PM
We can transfer the form but what is the username of the Premium account?
- PLMS_PTSAAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 08:35 PM
- PLMS_PTSAAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 08:38 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 08:40 PM
Do let us know if you need further assistance with any JotForm matter.