- catmarieAsked on July 17, 2017 at 06:12 AM
I am trying to format my pdf but when I am in the submission area I can't get my form into the box. It is at the bottm (under 'My Forms'). Could you advise?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 08:39 AM
To be able to submit your form, you will need to have a submit button somewhere for it to be used for submitting.
If you need to know how to add this button:
1) While editing your form, open the fields list on the left panel
2) On the basic tab, scroll down and find Submit.
3) Click and drag the element into your form
If you have questions, please let us know.