- LeoAsked on July 17, 2017 at 08:49 AM
is it possible to setup a form view for people that have only an approved login? The site is in staging and there are different forms that need to be shown depending on the user login.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Welcome to JotForm Support Forum. First of all, let me suggest you open a free JotForm account at the following URL in order to experience JotForm: www.jotform.com/signup
Regarding your question: You are able to set a keyword to the forms in order to let them show it to only certain users. You can do this by using our conditional logic.
I have created an example form for you. Please find the form at the following URL: https://form.jotformpro.com/71974048123962
The form keyword is "mysecretpassword1". In order to accomplish this kind of a form, you can follow the steps below:
1. Set a short text entry field to form for the keyword.
2. Set a form collapse to the form.
3. Create rest of the form.
4. Add a condition to the form that if the short text entry field is equal to the keyword, show the form collapse.
(Please check the following guide for detailed information to learn why we need a form collapse: https://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-Multiple-Fields-at-Once-Using-the-Form-Collapse-Tool)
If you need further assistance or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you.