- RameshAsked on August 13, 2012 at 12:59 AMHi, where do I check the email address of the email notifications. I would like to receive an email when a form is submitted, I assume this is possible? Thanks, Ramesh
- vivekmalhotra46Answered on August 13, 2012 at 03:37 AM
You can check email notifications for the form you are supposed to receive emails by clicking on the edit button of that from in Jot Form under Myforms. Next, you have to click on the "Set up & Embed" tab on the top of the form. Then click on the "Email Alerts", then choose the option "Notification Email" from the pop up window, after clicking on the next button, you will be able to see the email of the recepient who is supposed to receive the submissions if email is put there.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 04:49 AM
To change/check the recipient email address of the form please do the following:1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:In addition you may also checkout our user guides for more information on how
form email works in JotForm.
https://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-4-Form+EmailsLet us know if you have clarifications.