- fccmarketingAsked on July 17, 2017 at 02:14 PM
For a request form, we'd like the Due Date to display a default weekday date 21 days in the future. We've managed to limit the days folks can select but we'd like it to appear on the form as well so folks know requests are not fulfilled same day or for at least three weeks.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 02:43 PM
To set the default date of your form 21 days to the future just follow the instructions below:
1. Add another Date field and set the default value to Current Date.
2. Set the field to hidden so users will not be able to see the field.
3. Setup "UPDATE/CALCULATE FIELD" condition to compute for the Due Date default value.
For more information about conditions, please check these guides:
4. Save changes.
Here is a sample cloned form that you can check: https://form.jotformpro.com/71975481704969.
- fccmarketingAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 02:48 PM
Yay!! It works PERFECTLY. And now I can even use this for another form that requires the exact same set up. You guys are the absolute BEST. Thank you!!! :)