- dtilghmanbluefishAsked on July 17, 2017 at 05:12 PM
We have a client who would like to have a Quiz and based on the Quiz responses -- display certain contact and product recommendations in Magento.
I saw Webhook/API support - would we be able to:
1. Embed the Quiz on our site (so it looks like a part of the site)
2. Pass results information to Magento to display custom results page of Magento products
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 05:28 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1) Yes, the embedding is possible. We provide JS embed, iFrame embed, source code and other embedding options.
2) We support Webhooks, HTTP Post Redirect and API. It should be possible to forward the data to Magento or other 3rd party app, but you will need a programmer to implement this. Please note that we do not offer development services.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- WendiAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 03:15 PM
Hi, we're a 3rd party that provides personalization (4-Tell). This is a really interesting and innovative application for us. If your system could determine the main product (i.e. to answer their question/based on Quiz) then our expert system would provide the product recommendations relevant to each user automatically.
From a conceptual standpoint, this is no different to us than what we do on product detail pages now.
Feel free to reach out to me directly if you'd like to get a demo.