- hebrewbooksfeedbackAsked on August 13, 2012 at 08:27 AM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 08:44 AM
We currently do not support Dwolla as a method of payment. However, I have forwarded the idea to our developers for consideration.
We will surely let everyone know when an update is made. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 07:34 AM
We are currently working on a payment integration with Dwolla. Below are a few questions we have. Your input can help us decide what the integration will be like.
1. Would you like an option to allow ACH funding source aside from Dwolla account balance?
2. If the answer to number 1 is yes, what should happen to form submissions paid via ACH which takes days to clear?
a. Complete the submission right away; send email notifications and add the submission to my form's submission list
b. Dump the submission into the Incomplete Payments list. Once the payment is cleared, complete the submission, send email notifications, trigger webhooks (if configured) and forward data to any other integrations (such as MailChimp or Dropbox)
We are looking forward to your input.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 04:07 AM
We have just released Dwolla Payment Integration. Please feel free to try it.
We would also appreciate any feedback you can give with regards to the integration.
- JotForm SupportchadAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 06:19 PM
I know you submitted your request for this a while ago, but here's a blog that runs down the features of our new integration! https://www.jotform.com/blog/194-You-Can-Now-Use-JotForm-and-Dwolla-to-Process-Payments-with-No-Fees
We're really excited about bringing our two services together. Do you mind giving the post a read? Let us know your thoughts in the comments of the blog :)
Chad Reid, Director of Communications