- SalvadorAsked on July 17, 2017 at 11:26 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 02:25 AM
The form (http://www.jotform.co/form/20741379801857) is asking for "Password" information. That's the reason why your account got suspended. As per our terms, collecting sensitive information is not allowed here in JotForm.
For us to reactivate your account, we need to remove the guilty form or the guilty fields.
We'll wait for your response.
- jpmaciel38Answered on July 18, 2017 at 02:28 AM
@john_benson I've emailed you guys and post a forum about me getting scammed and haven't heard back. Please contact me asap. I sent an email, and also on my page I posted a forum. The scammer asked me for bank name and other personal info!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 02:35 AM
We will be addressing your request/issue shortly on this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1201598
- jpmaciel38Answered on July 18, 2017 at 03:43 AMThank you for that!
Sent from my iPhone