- pdollanAsked on August 13, 2012 at 09:05 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 09:08 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 09:21 AM
In addition to my colleague's response, you can also have your notifications sent to multiple email addresses.
Hope this helps!
- pdollanAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 10:10 AMI added email address as you instructed but it only sent to my domain
email. Can you suggest a different way? Thanks
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Your notification has two instances of the same email address, that is why it it sending to that address only.
Incidentally, I noticed that you are not using email@example.com for your notification's Sender Email.
To prevent email delivery problems in the future, I suggest using the sample configuration below: