- Ryan NailsAsked on July 18, 2017 at 06:36 AM
My company didn't use Jotform anymore, and we have deleted the form from our website. Unfortunately, we kept receiving a submission from Jotform. Our website uses WordPress and we use another plugin for contact form, not Jotform.
Any idea why this is happening?
For your info, the submissions aren't spam. They are real and legit email from a real person, like a request for a meeting schedule and appointments.
And we can't even login to Jotform cause we don't know what email the web administrator used to register Jotform. He's already left the company.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 09:13 AM
You seem to be a guest user, currently. So, I am not able to check your account details. Could you please give us some of the following information in order to let us investigate this issue further:
- the form URL or the website URL that you were using your form
- the email address that receives notifications
- account username that you were using
- account email that you were using
Probably, the form is embedded to somewhere else you do not know about and some users continue to use. The other scenario could be; the users have the form URL in their emails and the form is still active. So, they're submitting it.
Waiting for your response in order to assist further.