- steves2002Asked on July 18, 2017 at 09:11 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Are you referring to the Age field on this form: http://www.jotform.co/form/71978156881876? As per checking the form, it seems you are computing the Age based from the given Birth Date. However, I noticed that the computed value has decimal places.
To reduce/remove the decimal places and always show an integer result, please follow the instructions below.
1. Open Widget Setting wizard.
2. Click on the ... icon for more options.
3. Go to Options Tab.
4. Set the "Decimal Places in Numerical Results." option to 0.
5. Save Changes.
Once you have set this up, the Age field should display an integer.
Here is a sample cloned form that you can check: https://form.jotformpro.com/71984511839972.
Note: On your Age computation, I noticed that the decimal point on the 365.25 is considered as String type instead of Number type.
Please change the decimal point to Number type so the computation and setup will work properly. Just click on the [ . ] icon to change it to Number type.