- thebunkroomAsked on August 13, 2012 at 11:50 AM
I just realized I can create a custom url for my form for easier distribution. I'm not clear on how to do that. Please help. THANKS!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. Something will pop-up. See the image below.
- thebunkroomAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 12:10 PMYes I got that far...but does that mean I can put anything in there? Like for instance... "Ad Order Form" ? Does it need any special spacing or not? ETC?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Unfortunately, spaces are not allowed so 'Ad Order Form' is not possible. You can have it as AdOrderForm though.
- thebunkroomAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 12:32 PMThanks I just did it. Cool.
Now...I want to post this link on facebook, http://www.jotform.us/thebunkroom/advertise but the thumbnail image and the text is not what I would want to show. Is there anyway to change that?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 06:00 PM
I am sorry, but what the thumbnail message and text you are referring to? Is that a Facebook tab icon or something else?
- thebunkroomAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 06:26 PMIt's only showing one thumbnail options. I was hoping it would at least show my logo as an option. Also, the text that goes along with it, is not the text I would use to promote the link at all. Wondered if there is anyway to change that. Otherwise I really can't use that link on facebook, which is really sad.
Here's a screen shot...
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 07:28 PM
Unfortunately, we can not receive attachments via forum replies. Can you please upload your screenshot here, and then provide us with the image URL.
Additional information: How to Insert (Embed) a Screen Shot (A.K.A. Screen Dump) Into a Post