- TeeFoxxAsked on July 18, 2017 at 01:47 PM
Cant figure out how. It keeps asking for Products and this is a conference with registrations. Will U help please?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 03:49 PM
I can see your payment integration is currently set up to sell subscriptions:
It seems, based on your field "Registration Type", that you need to charge your user based on this field selection.
I would recommend you to do the following:
1. Assign calculation values to each registration type, this guide will help you to do it: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
2. Set up the calculations in order to get the total, this will need to be passed over to the payment field. The following guide will help you with calculations: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Form-Calculation-Using-a-Widget
3. Once you have the calculation, you only need to pass the total to the payment field, take a look on this guide to get further details about it: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
Please, if you have any question, let us know.