- cgflyerAsked on July 18, 2017 at 02:21 PM
We set up forms for samples and quotes for our customers, but for some reason my email keeps ending up on a bounce list for you? This is the same email that has been on the account for almost 3 years and has worked fine, but over the last year it has been put on the bounce list quite a few times.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 03:11 PM
This means that your email hosting provider has rejected or blocked the emails from Jotform. We will only put an email address to our bounce list if the receiving host is not accepting the emails after a few attempts. In most cases, this is because of the spam settings.
Jotform is an online form builder which means that the data in our forms are always unique. Some terms may be filtered which will cause you the problem. To fix this, you just need to do the following:
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
2. Add jotform.com as a safe domain.
3. If you have the option to whitelist a group of IP addresses, please do it for Jotform. You can find our list here: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses.
Lastly, make sure to review your form email settings and don't miss any area, especially the Sender Name and Sender Email.
You can find more details about this bounce thing on this guide:
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.