- medwardsAsked on January 20, 2011 at 08:14 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 08:32 AM
Try clicking on "Empty Trash" button on the Trash. That should delete them completely.
- medwardsAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 08:47 AM
I do not want to delete all of them completely. I just want to know why they are appearing back on the main tab.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 09:06 AM
It could be a bug. If you can tell us how to re-create the problem we can fix it.
- pagnorAnswered on January 27, 2011 at 04:38 AM
yes I had the same problem, I deleted some forms yesterday and this morning when i came to use jotform they were all back in the main area so I deleted them again and emptyed trash dont. What would be a nice idea is to have the ability to create our own folders to place various forms in Like website or face book to make easyer the control of them
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 27, 2011 at 07:57 AM
To create folders where you can keep your forms, click on "New Folder" button on the toolbar.
- pagnorAnswered on January 27, 2011 at 08:00 AM
thanks didnt know cool
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 28, 2011 at 06:31 AM
The original problem is now fixed.