- jakaplaAsked on August 13, 2012 at 02:26 PM
I am using your form as an RSVP form for my wedding, and while it has worked great most of the time, I have gotten a couple of blank responses where even the required fields are all left blank.. is this a glitch, or is someone trying to use the form and doing it wrong, and the system is letting it though blank?Page URL:
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 02:48 PM
Hi and thanks for contacting us,
I've checked your submissions and I can see that some informations missing on some submission.
I immediatly forward your report to our 2nd Level Support in order to know what's happened.
We let you know when we have any news at reguard.
We apologize for this inconvenience caused to you.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 14, 2012 at 02:54 AM
This problem has been added to our TODO list, it will be solved ASAP.
- rpennerAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 04:52 PM
We are having the same troubles on our end. Eagerly awaiting a fix to the problem, as well as wondering whether there will be a way to retrieve information from the blank forms we've received already, or will they need to be re-submitted?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 06:05 PM
Thanks for your message. We will update you via this thread if there's any progress about this.