- AAPSmembershipAsked on July 19, 2017 at 11:20 AM
Is it possible to create an auto-generated PDF letter using data a user enters into the form? In other words:
1. User enters their personal info on the form.
2. User submits the form.
3. User receives an email with a PDF attachment which has their info inserted into a formatted letter with our letterhead.
If so, I've not been able to figure out how to do this. Any guidance would be awesome.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 01:27 PM
Yes, you just need to enable the "PDF attachment" option in the Autoresponder Email. Here's how:
1. Click the "Settings" in the top menu and then go to "Emails" section. Select the autoresponder email and then click the "Edit" icon.
2. Go to "Advanced" tab and then enable the "PDF attachment".
3. After that, click the "Save" button.
You can edit the PDF template submission using the PDF Designer. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report.
Hope that helps. Thank you.