- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 03:45 PM
Hello Eswari - Can you be more specific on what you're referring to? From how you described it, looks like you need a sort of an Input Mask so the colon remains on the input field when your users/respondents are filling it out. If I got that right, follow the guide that I'm linking below.
Complete guide: Getting-Started-with-the-Basics-of-Input-Masking
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- EswariAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 02:43 AMI am talking about outside text box. Let me attach a screenshot.
If you look at the below screen, the colon symbol on right side should
automatically entered into next line when the defendant field on left
expands. Is this achievable?
Thanks and regards
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 04:00 AM
We never received your screenshot as our Support Forum doesn't process email attachments. Please reply to our forum the thread on your browser.
To do that, click this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/1203430 and post your replies and screenshots from there.
Related guide: How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- Eshu153Answered on July 20, 2017 at 04:43 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 07:26 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to dynamically increase the height of space below the textbox. Though I am not sure what is your exact requirement but I would suggest you to please take a look at our "Narrative Fields" and "Passage Test" widgets and see if that fits into your requirement.