- GoodAsked on July 19, 2017 at 07:51 PM
Can I create a paid for registration or subscription form through you using your free service?
If so, how do I integrate it to my zohosites?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 10:42 PM
You are able to indeed sell subscriptions on your form, this guide will help you to set your form up: https://www.jotform.com/help/166-How-to-Setup-a-Recurring-Payment-Option
Regarding to add your form to Zoho Sites, seems like you only need to use the embed element in the site builder: https://forums.zoho.com/topic/how-to-add-iframe-content-in-a-page
This guide will help you getting the iFrame code of your JotForm form: https://forums.zoho.com/topic/how-to-add-iframe-content-in-a-page
I hope this helps.
- GoodAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 04:43 AMCan I create paid subscription or registration form using free service?
- GoodAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 04:43 AMCan this be done using your free services?
- GoodAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 04:43 AMAnd did your payment option here allow for local bank deposit or transfer
by supplying the details to customers when they register?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 07:38 AM
Can I create paid subscription or registration form using free service?
Yes you can add subscription products in your payment tool in free subscription as well. Please note that in free plan, you can only receive 10 payment submissions in a month. If you need to receive higher number of payment submission, you will have to upgrade your account. Please take a look at our pricing page for more information on available plans and its submission limits: www.jotform.com/pricing
And did your payment option here allow for local bank deposit or transfer by supplying the details to customers when they register?
Can you please explain your requirement of "supplying the details to customers" a bit more in detail and we will try to help you.
We will wait for your response.
- GoodAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 05:43 PMwhat i meant is an option whereby one can enter or register and will see
the option to make payment to bank account based on the bank details the
web owner will supply on the registration form. i hope this helps but pls
feel free to ask more clarity should incase you do not understand.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 07:42 PM
I think would be possible to send the user instructions about how to send the payment to a bank account, but I would recommend you to do it through an email instead, you could set up your email autoresponder and include the details there.
This guide will help you setting up the autoresponder: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email
I hope this helps.