- SCARHSAsked on July 20, 2017 at 09:27 AM
I'm having an issue with the google sheets integration.
I just submitted a form and my google sheet did not update. In fact, it wasn't updated since july 17th.
Can you look into this?
- AIDANAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 12:22 PM
First of all please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.
Could you please provide us with the form ID or URL so we can attempt to push submissions into the integrated Google Spreadsheet?
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.
- SCARHSAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 03:57 PM
Oh i'm sorry I forgot the link, here it is:
- AIDANAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 04:16 PM
No problem at all!
We have issued a push for submissions into the integrated Google Spreadsheet of this form. Please check again and get back to us if the problem persists.
- SCARHSAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 07:42 AM
It worked for one submission then it stopped again.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Before it stopped updating, would there be by any chance that you have made changes to either your form or the column labels of your spreadsheet? If so, this may be a cause to why it would stop updating. One solution that I could think of here is removing and reintegrating your form with Google Spreadsheets.