- jamesrbrownAsked on July 20, 2017 at 08:16 PM
When I tried creating a PDF form, it did not look right. There were questions that had overlapping text and the margins seem wonky.
Can this be fixed?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 02:22 AM
You can reset the PDF in the PDF Designer. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Select the form and click the Submissions button.
3. Click the PDF button and then select the Customize PDF.
4. In the PDF Designer, click the Reset button.
To view the submission page, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
I hope that helps. Please contact us if you have questions.