- IHCCommAsked on July 21, 2017 at 01:43 AM
This procedure should be updated. Paypal's UI does not look like the screenshots anymore.
This is a re-post of a comment on Configuring PayPal Express Integration
- CharlieAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 04:56 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
We'll update the guide as soon as we get more information about this matter.
You can still go ahead and use the PayPal Express Checkout, as far as I know, you need to have a business account for this. Then in the PayPal Express integration page, simply click the "API Credentials" link, that should display a pop-up window with your API credentials.
To access your API page in your PayPal account and to enable the "Express Checkout" option, you can follow the steps below.
1. First, log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the "Seller Preferences" link.
3. It will then open the "My Profile" page with the other settings. Click the "Update" lnk for the "API Access" item.
4. Here you can see the "Enable Express Checkout" option.
For the Digital Goods option, you might need to confirm this to PayPal first.
I hope that helps.