- BeRoughAsked on August 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM
ie if date is between 1/9/1998 & 31/8/2000 then the price for U15s will be shown,
if date is between 1/9/1996 & 31/8/1998 then the price for U17s will be shown....etc
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on August 14, 2012 at 11:22 AM
You can do this by using the "Conditions" Option that you will find when editing your form. It appears at the top righ when you click on the "Setup & Embed tab"
Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope it helps!
- BeRoughAnswered on August 14, 2012 at 11:24 AM
I can only find before or after, not between ??
- BeRoughAnswered on August 14, 2012 at 01:29 PM
worked it out....was right in front of my nose !!
- LegacyEventPlannersAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 12:55 AM
can an individual product be hidden, not just the entire pay tool? If I was trying to set up the options BeRough mentioned I would have a product for under 15 and a second product for between 15 and 17. I also tried adding a second paytool but that didnt seem like a good idea.
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 01:37 AM
Yes this is possible. You need to add the products separately in the form. If you enter a single product with multiple sub-products like in your form, then the condition will hide/show the entire product.
A workaround I suggest is to add a free text field in your form.
Type in the product details on that field then use conditions to show it if the Paypal option is selected.
(Example of conditional logic in order form with paypal integrated)
Check out this cloned form to see how the workaround above can work for you.