- joyce5083Asked on July 21, 2017 at 07:28 AM
Your support team edited my forms on 7/13/17 as I approved yet they are still disabled.
I REALLY need them!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 11:17 AM
Your account and forms are available, if you are not yet able to see them, could you let us know if any error message is shown when you try to view them? If yes, please upload a screenshot to this thread:
1- Click on the Image icon.
2- Click on the browsing folder to upload the screenshot from your local drive.
3- Set the dimension if the first box to 565, leave the other empty.
4- Click on the okay button.
- joyce5083Answered on July 21, 2017 at 05:51 PM
I can see them on www.joycesjourneys.com.
I filled 2 different ones out and then tried to submit them.
They both say "FORMS ARE DISABLED"
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 06:50 PM
Can you check your email or submissions page? I just tried your form and the submission went through:
I have revised your form settings, and there isn't any restriction. Please try clearing your browsers cache, if the issue continues, please provide the following details:
1) Your IP address.
2) A screenshot of you browser console, press Ctrl+Shift+J (Windows / Linux) or Cmd+Opt+J (Mac).
This information can be sent to our back-end team for further inspection.
- joyce5083Answered on July 21, 2017 at 09:59 PM
Yes, I checked all of my forms and they are working.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 22, 2017 at 12:22 AM
On behalf of BDAVID, you are welcome. If you have additional questions or if you need further assistance, please let us know.