- tonylangfordAsked on July 21, 2017 at 08:33 AM
I have created some forms by 'cloning' an original form and then changing the name to send it to different people.
But when these people sign and submit the form, it gets returned with the name of the original form, without the changes that I made.
For instance this form at the link below gets returned with the name on the original form, "Ivan Black', rather than the correct name 'Jose Manuel Gonzalez'
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 11:53 AM
I believe you are referring to the email notification message. You can customize the email notification using the email editor. Here's how:
1. Click "Settings" in the top menu and then go to "Emails" section. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. In the Email Content, you can change the message and the customize the content.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.