- andrewj8Asked on July 21, 2017 at 11:45 AM
I changed my autoresponder email and deleted a column by mistake, can I undo this?
- SvenAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 01:48 PM
You can use the revert your form back to previous versions using the revision history, Simply click on the clock icon beside "All changes saved" to launch the revision history tool.
For more information, please see the guide below:
- andrewj8Answered on July 21, 2017 at 02:29 PM
not what I asked. I made a change to an email autoresponder, not a form.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 04:03 PM
The revision history may help if it has a version with the correct email autoresponder.
There is no undo function within autoresponders. You may also consider adding a new autoresponder to get a default email template.
- andrewj8Answered on July 21, 2017 at 04:46 PM
that's what I was afraid of