- NicklousAsked on July 22, 2017 at 02:49 PM
I have been provided a clone of a form inventory that I need to customize selection and prices to my market. When I edit prices, or remove unavailable inventory, wait long enough to see the "saved caption at the top of the screen" before I close the window list.
I log out of account, wait several minutes then go to the form on both our website and mobile application. NONE of the changes are present!
I use Crap Cleaner at the end of everyday, so temp files, cache, history and cookies are not the problem.
What do I do? Do I have to recreate the inventory list myself instead of revising a clone?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 22, 2017 at 09:55 PM
What is the form you are working on? It appears like you only have one form in your account: http://www.jotform.us/form/71945548013155
This form does not have the inventory widget: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/inventory
However, it has a payment fields with some products setup in it:
Are those the products you are trying to update? Simply click on their edit icon, and make sure to click on save when you finish editing:
Also, you may try clearing cache of your form, before editing it: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
- NicklousAnswered on July 22, 2017 at 10:43 PMThank you for your reply, which offers the steps that I have already gone through. As I mentioned in my inquiry, I am working with a “clone”, so when you mention that it doesn’t have the inventory widget is new/unknown information to me. I appreciate you pointing out the missing element.
While attempting to update my data/inventory/product, I do see the images you offer and have executed each step judicially. I’m sorry to report, these steps don’t solve the problem. As it should happen, I did find the answer. In my particular case (and not the general audience) I have to disable/dis-engage the forms before I make my changes to information. Doing so, will in fact save/keep and ultimately display the revised information after I have saved the work, AND THEN enabled/re-engage the form. Upon visiting my website and app, I saw my revised information.
Thank you all for your precious time and help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 22, 2017 at 11:51 PM
Are you saying that you did find the answer to solve the problem you were experiencing? If that is correct, please confirm.
- NicklousAnswered on July 23, 2017 at 10:43 AMThat is correct.