- lindroAsked on August 14, 2012 at 05:12 PM
marked the form before I was ready. We are still in the test mode.
Also how do I pass a form to a client.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 14, 2012 at 05:30 PM
You have 2 options here.
1. You let them clone the form. See guide.
2. Provide us the form id and your clients jotform account username, we will move the form for you.
Your client must have their own Jotform account.
- lindroAnswered on August 14, 2012 at 05:39 PM
I'll provide info as soon as they register. They may alternatively choose to have me do edits on the form. I love the ease of your site. As a designer, I've paid people to do this and paid for form builders that are extremely complicated. I think we are going to have a long relationship. I will soon be using a paid account as soon as I examine my needs for my other clients.
How do I get back to secure/insecure option?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 14, 2012 at 05:48 PM
That's great! Looking forward to having you as a paid subscriber.
Below are the steps on how to active secure/nonsecure version of the form.
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Select Embed Form
3. A pop-up will appear with the option. Simply tick/untick.