- facephotographyAsked on July 23, 2017 at 10:43 PM
Hi there, I am only getting about half the email notifications of forms being filled out.... why is that?I also want to be able to confirm that the auto email that is supposed to be sent after they complete the form has actually been sent to them. How can I confirm this?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 03:36 AM
I cloned your form and I did a test submission by filling up the form manually then submit it. The email notification looks complete on my end. Here's what it looks like:
Please try enabling the Required field to all of your fields so the user filling up the form won't skip any field. To enable it, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Select a field and click the Properties button.
3. In the General tab, enable the Required feature.
4. Do this on all of the fields to receive a complete notification email content.
To avoid confusion, we will be addressing your other question on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1206331