- print_n_frameAsked on August 14, 2012 at 07:12 PM
This is not premitted on ebay html pages
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 14, 2012 at 07:33 PM
- ClickPostcardAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 06:02 PM
Hi, you can't use iFrame in Ebay either. You get the following message:
Any workaround? I'm loving JotForm but the only reason for me to use it is for putting into Ebay listings.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 08, 2012 at 06:36 PM
I am very sorry to say, but as far as I know, there is no way to use our form on a Ebay listing. Unfortunately, this is mostly related to the Ebay limits.
As an alternative, you may add some image link to your Ebay listing that will point your users to the form on our website.
- lisachapAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 07:55 PM
Thank you for this help. I am having the same issue with the new update on GoDaddy. I will try and see if it works..
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 02:08 AM
Please do not reply on older threads :) Open a new thread if you need help with your forms. Use this link: Contact JotForm Support
- lisachapAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 11:51 AM
I didn't realize I was hijacking a thread. I am sure another word besides hijack could have been used. I am new to jotforms and didn't know I was breaking any codes of ethics. As you can see, I was THANKING the person who answered the questions.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 01:06 PM
Please accept our apologies if the word used was not the correct one. My colleague simply wanted to let you know that by opening a new thread to post your inquiries/question we are allowed to give you a better assistance and avoid confusions with previous messages.
Kindly inform us in your own thread if you need assistance with something and we will be more than glad to help.
Have a good day!