- District491Asked on July 24, 2017 at 12:05 PM
When the parents are filling out the form I'm receiving 2 submissions. How can I change that?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 01:55 PM
It is possible that the user submitted the form twice. We do have tools or ways to prevent duplicate submissions.
1. You can set a Unique Submission in your form. This will prevent multiple submissions from the same IP or same browser. Here's a guide: How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form.
2. You may also set a Unique Question so that the same value entered in the field will not be allowed to submit anymore. Here's a guide: How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question.
3. Insert a Captcha field in your form. This will prevent automatic submission in your form. The user needs to manually enter the correct value in order to submit the form.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.