- KPWMAsked on July 24, 2017 at 03:39 PM
Some participants don't have computer access or do not know how to use a computer. In this case, I'd like to convert my form into a pdf and have them fill it out by hand. However, in the last series of questions in the form, from questions 22 and beyond, it's cut off. How can I fix this so that the entire pdf is visible?
I've attached a screen shot of the missing section below. You can see the missing questions in the original link online.
Thank you,Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 05:47 PM
I have checked your form and noticed the same issue you are mentioning, I will report it to our second level so our developers can take a look on it, we will wait for your response.
- KPWMAnswered on July 24, 2017 at 09:42 PM
- KPWMAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 10:39 PM
I wanted to follow up and see if there was any update?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 02:08 AM
I'm sorry but we don't have any updates at this time, rest assured that we have a developer assigned working on and we will inform you once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your patience.
- KPWMAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 04:39 PM
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 04:06 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since your matrix field is too long, I recommend you to remove 'Include page breaks' option while creating PDF.
Hope this helps while we are fixing this issue.