- iadsdmAsked on July 25, 2017 at 02:08 AM
Hi, I have my settings to email me a report of the submission with the file uploads. When they are jpegs the images are included in the emailed pdf, but when they are pdfs they are not included in the emailed report. it is just a link to the pdf. is there a way to get the emailed report to include and image of the pdf, or append the pdf to the emailed pdf. i hope that makes sense.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Change the Allowed File Types in the Upload Field
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 05:27 AM
Do you mean to say that you want the image of the uploaded PDF to be appended in the submission PDF file?
Unfortunately it is currently not possible to append the image of the uploaded PDF file in submission PDF but it is possible to attach the uploaded PDF in the submission email by enabling "Send Uploads as Attachment" setting of email alert. Please check the screenshot below on how to attach the uploaded file in email:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- iadsdmAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 04:43 PMThank you. I do have a problem, will it resend the attachments on edit, because currently that is not happening.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 05:49 PM
Yes, the uploaded file can be replaced in the Edit mode. You just need to upload the new file. Please take note that the old file will be deleted.
I checked your form and I can see that you have 3 email notifications with conditions. You need to enable the "Send on Edit" option in the Advanced tab of the notification.
The "Notification to Department" email alert is not configured correctly.
As you can see, the "Send on Edit" is currently disabled. Please turn it on to fix the issue.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- iadsdmAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 06:43 PMWill do and let you know. Thank you for the quick response!