- computersupport445Asked on July 25, 2017 at 03:00 PM
We want to use the submission ID numbers to uniquely identify each response. However, that number is currently 19 numbers long. Is it possible to shorten it?
- AIDANAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 03:05 PM
Actually, you can add custom unique IDs for your form submissions with much more flexibility and control compared to submissions IDs, by following our guide here: https://www.jotform.com/help/79-How-to-Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.
- computersupport445Answered on July 25, 2017 at 03:08 PM
- RepsOfRageAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 11:26 PM
- CharlieAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 02:53 AM
To better assist you, I have opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1214651. We will address it accordingly.