- BenflipsAsked on July 26, 2017 at 04:32 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 04:53 AM
Are you referring to the Autocompleted Address widget? If yes, can you help us identify the issue you are having or understand the feature you are looking for in that widget through screenshots, please? — How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
I have tried the widget and I see that there is an option to include the House Number field to show on the form.
I have tested the widget and it is working as expected.
We will wait for your response.
- BenflipsAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 06:43 AMIf you search address with a unit as well as house number...eg. 2/4
Timewell Vrescent Boronia Victoria Australia...it does not capture the "2".
It does capture the 4 but this is NOT the full legal address...as such the
widget is useless
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 11:36 AM
I tested this issue and I was able to replicate it:
I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking. We'll get back to you once we have information about resolution.
Thank you for reporting it!
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 01:53 AM
Hi we apologize for the late update. The widget now supports the apartment/suite format. Just make sure you're querying the right address to display the subpremise attribute coming from google.