- karunavineAsked on January 20, 2011 at 09:36 PM
I did a medical questionnaire form for my website and when i asked few of my friends to fill it out to test it, they said that after clicking the submit button they got blank screens (i have put in a thank you message to appear after the submission) also i have NOT received these questionnaires anywhere (spam, inbox, or jotform). I dont know why when I go to try it it works fine. why doesn't it work for anyone else!?!?
I would appreciate help on this. Thank you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 21, 2011 at 11:16 AM
I submitted your form and it worked fine for me.
- karunavineAnswered on January 21, 2011 at 11:24 AM
okay... i dont know what is going on now - seriously, as I have received your form - test - but i have removed it over 12 hours ago from my website... so how have you accessed it - i dont know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 24, 2011 at 05:23 AM
I accessed the form directly. Maybe you had the problem on the form you placed on your web site. If you have the same problem again please post the URL of the page where you have the form.
- karunavineAnswered on January 25, 2011 at 04:29 PM
Thank you! I sorted it all out. I so appreciate the help though - I didn't feel so alone with it there.