- ndenisonAsked on August 15, 2012 at 04:56 PM
Hello I upgraded my account in June and now it won't allow people to submit more payments this needs to be fixed ASAP, I am losing business by the minute.
Receipt for your Payment (Ref# 45890715)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 05:44 PM
I can see here that your account was upgraded successfully. In order to view the changes on your quota limits, please logout from your account and then log back in.
Let us know if you have any other JotForm related questions. Have a great day!
- ndenisonAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 06:26 PMNew response received
I just had to upgrade quickly for $9 because my attendees were trying to
pay and no one had responded right away. I paid $90 in June and that
didnt upgrade me. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 06:45 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I was able to find the subscription records on June. I will now process a refund for the payment you've just made. Your subscriptions from June which was Premium Yearly will be used from now on.
- ndenisonAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 06:47 PMNew response received
Fantastic! Thank you!!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 15, 2012 at 07:00 PM
The refund is all set. Please wait around 5 to 7 days before it would reach back to your account.
Apologies for the inconveniences caused. Thank you!