- BarretsAsked on July 26, 2017 at 02:16 PM
I set the answers for my quiz, but they don't get saved. Is it because I'm using a free account?
This is a re-post of a comment on Turn Your Form into a Quiz or Exam!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 03:47 PM
Could you please check your form in quiz app again, I set some answers there and it looks like it is saving
Please check, and if the issue persists, please try Clearing your Browser's cache and see if the issue persists.
We'll wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 03:50 PM
Also, this has nothing to do with the type of your account.
- BarretsAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 04:02 PM
This is what I see when I go look at the quiz answers
I then have to select the answers again and then click the save button. And this is what is looks like:
The click on the show results page and all the tests are updated
I can even go back and look at the quiz answers, but I’m realizing that once I close my browser the quiz answers get cleared out and all the tests are wrong
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 05:21 PM
We ca not see the screenshots you intended to share with us in this thread. I can see that you had previously opened a thread regarding the same concern, please reply there(link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1208828) with the explanation of the problem, and the screenshots to illustrate better if you want to.
In order to upload a screenshot, please do the following:
1) Load this link in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1208828
2) Upload your screenshots by:
1- Click on the image picture icon of the tool menu.
2- Browser your screenshots from your located drive.
3- Set the max width dimension to 565.
4- Click on the OK button.