- KTChancellorAsked on July 26, 2017 at 03:10 PM
I've gone in and updated the title on one of my forms, but when I publish the form, it still shows me the title from last year. What can i do to get this changed asap.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 26, 2017 at 04:23 PM
The Page Title can be changed in the Form Settings page. Here's a guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Forms Settings tab.
3. Click the Show More button and scroll down.
4. You can change the old title in the Page Title section.
Here's a screen animation guide:
I hope that helps.