- HusseiniAllstarsFormAsked on July 27, 2017 at 07:22 AM
I have a submission where I need to edit it. It won't allow editing even tho I press the edit button.
- dustabbsAnswered on July 27, 2017 at 11:39 AM
Usually this problem occurs due to several reasons:
1. Try to disable your antivirus and see if edit button works
2. Run your form in different browsers, preferrably latest version of Google Chrome
3. If you are already using Chrome, try to clean the cache
4. Try a different internet connection or use http://www.jotform.us domain
If all of the above doesn't work, make sure you are not a Sub User, as subusers don't have editing rights.
To check if you're a Sub User, go to your account settings and click on "User" tab
Let us know if it helps!