- Shane Mc MahonAsked on July 27, 2017 at 11:37 AM
When I reach a certain number of lines it stops it seems to stop. Is there a limit? I also noticed that sum of my subcategories disappear when i put too much content into the dropdown list. Can anyone help on this
- Shane Mc MahonAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 08:31 AM
Is there anyway around this?
- Shane Mc MahonAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 08:43 AMIs there anyway around this?
Shane McMahon B.A. Eng (Hons), T.D. Eng
Business Engineering Manager
See our video >>>>>>>!
T: +353 (0) 1 849 9326 | F: +353 (0) 1 885 3918 | Mobile: +353 (0) 89 406 8878
Skype: shane.mcmahon.inspection | Email: email@example.com
Linkedin address: ie.linkedin.com/in/shanemcmahon3/
Goodada Product Website: http://www.goodada.com
Goodada Inspection Website: http://inspection.goodada.com/
Goodada Interntional Trading Blogs: http://www.goodada.com/blog/
Europe Office: Unit 41, Rosemount Business Park, Ballycoolin, Blanchardstown, Dublin 11 Ireland.
China Office: 2501 Zhonge Mansion, 19 Qutangxia Road, Qingdao, China
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
This document is intended for, and should only be read by, those persons to whom it is addressed. Its contents are confidential and if you have received this message in error, please notify Goodada immediately by telephone (+353-1-8853919) and delete all records of the message from your computer. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/ or publication of this message without prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Neither the author of this message nor their employers accept legal responsibility for the contents of the message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 12:17 PM
I'm afraid there isn't because of the reason mentioned by my colleague. Increasing the limit would cause the instability of the Browser so it can not be increased.
If you have any further questions please let us know.
- AidancAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 09:59 AM
Is there any way to create a separate drop down menu to another one? For example is there a way that a new widget(drown menu) will appear when I click "mens loungerwear & nightwear"???? See below image, all content is linked and is using up my limit of characters.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Yes its possible. I have a demo of it working here:
Steps to take:
1. In you dynamic dropdown wizard (magic wand icon), you need to add a seperator for usage in a condition. I use the colon symbol ( : )
2. Add a dropdown field under your Product Information dynamic dropdown. And add the dropdown values
3. Add a condtion to show your new dropdown. Here's an example:
Repeat steps 2 & 3 for each product category.
- Shane Mc MahonAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 10:06 AM
Its not clear how you do this??? Can you explain it more?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 10:43 AM
You need to add a seperator symbol so that you can use the value of your dynamic dropdown in conditions. I choose to use the : symbol.
For example, if in your dynamic dropdown (Product information) you select Clothes for Men > Mens Loungewear & Nightwear. The value to use in conditions is
Clothes for Men : Mens Loungewear & Nightwear
So we create a show condition (when you do this the field is automatically hidden). The show condition specifies that if your dynamic dropdown (Product information) is equal to Clothes for Men : Mens Loungewear & Nightwear then show the new regualar dropdown list (we called it Mens Loungewear and Nightwear)