- Len McGraneAsked on July 27, 2017 at 04:48 PM
My client wants to have a reporting form for a team of 35 people.
The team members will fill in part of it early in the month, then several days later come back and fill in some more, and again at the end of the month complete and submit it.
(1) Can we do that with jot forms?
(2) Can one form accomplish this for a team of several dozen members? Our would each member need an individual form on an individual web page?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 27, 2017 at 06:17 PM
I think the save and continue later feature may work for you, it allows to create sessions that your users can use to fill out the form and submit it when they are ready, the data is saved on our servers up to 90 days and it can be accessed with the custom link.
Please take a look on the following guide that will help you doing so: https://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-and-Continue-Later
Should you have any question, let us know.
- apdiscipleshiptrustAnswered on July 27, 2017 at 06:22 PM
Thank you. That is very helpful.
Would it be possible for several dozen people to enter their own data into the form, embedded on the same webpage, for their own individual reporting, in the same period of time, and all be able to use the "save and continue" feature?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 27, 2017 at 07:35 PM
Yes, it is still possible to apply the feature even when the form has been embedded on your website, you will still need to pass the session in order to get the data saved.
You will only need to generate the session as explained on the guide shared above, this way your users will have their own session and this will load their own data only.
Also, no matter if people enter the data at the same time as the data is saved on our servers and it is accessed through the custom link, using the custom link with the correct session value passed on it should load the correct data.
Thank you again. Perfect.