- emeditingAsked on July 28, 2017 at 02:53 AM
1) How can I undo a change? 2) And how can I use italics in a field? Your new layout is not simple like before! These questions applies to more than 1 form! Michael
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 03:48 AM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. If I'm understanding you correctly, you would like to know how you can undo the changes you just made in your form? To undo changes or to revert to your form's previous state, please use the Revision History that can now be accessed within the builder page — How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
You can also use CTRL+Z to undo or CTRL+Y to redo.
With regards to making your field labels or text italic, you can apply CSS codes to your form — How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
If you need assistance with the CSS codes that you need with your form(s), please let us know and provide us with more details.
- emeditingAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 02:43 AMDear Mike_G
Thank you for your response - that is very kind.
I now understand about how to undo a change - thank you.I only know about html - so I am clueless about applying CCS codes.
Please can you help - all I want is a very small change on: CONTACT US -
PROOFREADING ENGLISH MANUSCRIPTS
I want it to say: PHONE NUMBER _(OPTIONAL) ..............__- i.e
__Optional in italics__ - _in html, I would write_ (OPTIONAL)_
If you could insert the CCS code in the Form Designer box, I would then
know what to do in the future - I can copy your code for the other forms
Please be good enough to help me - thank you so much! I will be very
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 05:11 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I have moved your second question related to custom css code to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1211832