- messiahmissionaryAsked on January 21, 2011 at 07:08 AM
Is there a way to have the email notice sent to look like the online form I create? If I print the email, or log on and print a submitted form, it shows the data, but is not formatted to look like the original entry form I designed. Is there a way to do this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM
Unfortunately, there is no easy way to do this. There is an HTML editor where you can edit the email body on the email wizard, but making it looks like exactly the form would probably be a very tough job.
To change email body on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Edit the email body from the large textarea in the middle,
5. Finish and Save your form.