- mchardy418Asked on July 28, 2017 at 02:05 PM
When I use a certain design with the radio button, I realize the "Other" option is not reflecting the chosen design.
Is there a way I can correct it?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 02:16 PM
I think thats just how your theme styles it. Its correct. They look different
You can see a standard themed radio button here:
- mchardy418Answered on July 28, 2017 at 02:29 PM
I actually meant: is there a way to have the same looking for the other button as for the rest:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 03:44 PM
Thanks for bringing this up to our attention, I can see that the other option is not taking the Radio Button Template:
I have reported this to our back-end team. You will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.
- mchardy418Answered on August 17, 2017 at 10:06 AM