- CBranam1Asked on July 28, 2017 at 02:24 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 03:47 PM
Once you turn on the Form Encryption, the wizard will give you an option to create an encryption key. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" and then go to "Form Settings" tab. After that, click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for the "Encrypt Form Data" drop down. Change it to "Yes" and then click the "Create encryption keys for me" button.
Here's a screen capture:
3. After that, you need to download the private key to your local files.
Hope that helps. Thank you.