- TedaxAsked on August 16, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Hello everybody !
i make my contact form already and publish to the web, but where is my button for sending ???? Does anybody know whats wrong ???
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 11:11 AM
after checking your webpage I can see that you've embed this form through SOURCE CODE.
May I ask you why you choosed SOURCE CODE and not other embed methods ?
May I suggest you to re-embed your form through iframe method ?
This will solve immediatly your problem.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further help.
- TedaxAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 11:45 AM
i work with a webdesign program where it is so explained and demonstrated.
i don´t know how i make a iframe
but i make here a new form and now it´s allright ...
another question about change the e-mail-adress, how i make this ???
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 11:58 AM
I assume you mean changing the email address which receives the notification email, right? If yes, then heres how.
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Email Alets
3. Select Notification
4. Click Reply-to and Recipient Settings (bottom right)
Let us know.
- TedaxAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 12:26 PM
no sorry ... it doesn´t work ... i changed, than i delete and make knew, but it goes to the old adress
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Are you using the test button? That button only sends an email to the account email address. This was changed recently to prevent spam.
Now, the only way to test is by manually filling out the form and see if you are able to receive the notification to the right email address.
I have just filled it out the form, please confirm if you are able to the notification.
If you want to try it yourself here is the direct link http://www.jotformeu.com/form/22202467492350
Let us know.
- TedaxAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM
too ... i found the account settings, now it is ... !!!
Also i have found why is my button not displayed (source code or iframe), i only changed the height of my site!!!
thanks for fast help !!!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 01:10 PM
I can see the submit button directly from your site, see: http://postimage.org/image/oneu4lvh7/
The submit button is currently named as 'Abschicken'.