- delucaAsked on August 16, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I have a form with a paypal payment, then a break and then the checkout. The checkout has the "clear" button but the first form hasn't, if a custome chooses multiple products and then wishes to remove them, without a "clear button" it will be hard as my list of istems is big.
Any help please?
- kadimiAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 02:16 PM
Under the properties of the submit button of your form, you can choose either you want to have a reset button or not.
"Reset Button" defaults to "NO", change it to "Yes" as in this screenshot:
I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if I can be of more help.
- delucaAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 02:26 PM
Thanks Nabil :-)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 06:14 PM
I think what Nabil wanted you to see is this image below
While on 'edit mode' click on your form's submit button then toggle the Reset Button option on.
That will show the clear form button . Check this guide for further customizations
- delucaAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 03:26 AM
Yes I undertood what Nabil Meant :-)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 12:54 PM