- macssamAsked on August 16, 2012 at 01:54 PM
I can't find this: 1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 01:56 PM
You don't have to find "Setup & Share" tab but "Setup & Embed" tab.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.
- macssamAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 02:57 PMciao Alessandro
many thanks for your reply
I still can't find my own Email settings
where the form is going when the "submit" button is clicked
hope to hear from you soon...
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 03:34 PM
You can find it by going to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
- CharlieAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 12:58 PM
This is quite an old thread, I've opened a separate one for your question, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/530458. We will address to it accordingly.