- DYLAN WESTAsked on July 30, 2017 at 09:14 PM
My Jotform, which looks great on desktop, does not resize to fit a mobile or tablet screen. Current, y it has to be zoomed way out on mobile in order to see the entire form.
Please advise as I would like the entire form to be responsive and fit the mobile & tablet screen.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 01:38 AM
I checked the Page URL (https://www.pixelempire.com/pages/contact-us) that you have provided and I was able to replicate the issue.
Please add the Mobile Responsive widget to your form. To do that, here's a guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Click the Add Form Elements button and go to the Widgets tab.
3. Search for the Mobile Responsive widget and add it to your form.
After that, add this Custom CSS Code to your form:
max-width : 100% !important;
width : 100% !important;
To add the Custom CSS Code, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
I hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.